For all queries you can contact us:-
by Telephone: 01933412745
by email: email@example.com
by Post To: name Golden Sunrise, 175 Grangeway, Rushden, NN10 9JE.
Golden Sunrise TERMS OF ORDERING and PAYMENT
If you place an order via our site, you will be presented with confirmation on your screen that your order has been received and accepted by Golden Sunrise. Your contract with Golden Sunrise is only formed when you have been presented with this confirmation.
You will also receive a confirmation email. Please make sure your browser settings, email address, home address and telephone number you provided are correct and your telephone, or internet are in good working order, as these are required to fulfil your order. If you are unable to locate the email confirmation you should check the spam/junk email box due to the way you’ve set up your email box.
By placing an order using our site, you are responsible for ensuring that your personal details are up to date; please check your order confirmation email carefully before travelling to collect your order in case we’ve not received the order , or unable to fulfil your order.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
You must be at least 18 years old to place an order on this site, by ordering on this website you warrant that you are at least 18 years old. We strive to maintain our excellent reputation for on time service delivery.
User Collecting their Order
Depending on the size of the order, customers are expecting to allow reasonable preparation and cooking time. We expect most orders to be ready for you to collect 20 minutes after you have placed your online order.
Although we pride ourselves to deliver reasonably on time however, things do not always go to plan and factors such as the weather and traffic conditions may occasionally prevent us from achieving this.
All orders will be delivered as soon as possible, we will do its best to fulfil your order within a reasonable time of your confirmation email, taking into account the volume of orders and circumstances facing us at the time.
The minimum order value is £10 per order; this includes any discount or coupons that have been applied to your order. A delivery charge will be applied on all orders made this charge will vary depending on destination and will be applied on checkout. We reserve the right to apply the correct delivery charge if you have you have entered the destination incorrectly.
You have the right to cancel an order by telephoning us up until either:
1. in the case of any advance order(s) (which is/are) placed more than one day before a requested delivery date), up to one day before the order is due to be delivered; or
2. in the case of same day orders and deliveries, within a reasonable time prior to any food being used to start preparing your order.
If you wish to cancel an order after food has been used to start preparing it, you may be charged the full price of the order and no refund will be due to you.
In the unfortunate circumstance that we need to cancel your order after it has been accepted, we will notify you by phone. We reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you of any such cancellation.
You will not be charged for any orders we cancel. Any payment made prior to an order being cancelled by us will typically be reimbursed using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
This website operates a payment upon receiving the order either delivered to the destination, or you collecting from the premises.
Collection from the premises
Customers placing an order through this website may pay by CASH or card payment when collecting their orders.
Order through Delivery Service
Customers placing an order through this website are expected to complete the transaction by CASH payment upon the order has arrived at the destination.
Coupons and Discount Vouchers
Only voucher codes issued by Golden Sunrise can be redeemed by entering its code at the appropriate point in the online purchase process. The minimum order condition must be met after the deduction of the discounted amount i.e. If your total was £10.00 and after the deduction of the discount £1. The amount £9.00 does not meet the minimum order condition.
Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specified.
Each voucher or coupon is subject to the Terms and Condition as set out for the coupon or voucher. You may be asked to provide evidence of entitlement of use. We reserve the right to adjust the final transaction total if you are entitled to be discounted.
We reserve the right to withdraw or cancel a voucher or coupon for any reason at any time.
Registration to the Website
You are not required to register to use this online service.
For your future convenience, you may wish to register to our online service. Registration does not automatically subscribe you to our mailing list. If you wish to receive future promotional codes, vouchers, discounts or news of new dishes or new products please subscribe to this separately.
Upon receiving our subscription confirmation email, you must confirm the email so that you are fully subscribed to our subscriber mailing list.
Website Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. We will not be liable for your web browsing setting or other safeguards settings that may cause the information on this website to be inaccurate. We reserve the right to correct the price prior to completing the transaction.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright as per the notice on the homepage. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website; you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect – we may collect the following information:
• Name, contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather – we require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping
• we may use the information to improve our products and services
• we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security – we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. If you use non-scripted web browsing, this may cause issues on order processing and charges. We reserve the right to correct the charge manually.
Links to other websites – our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information – we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR . A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address on the site. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.